Danbury Hospital searches for CFO
Without a chief financial officer for the past two months, Danbury Hospital is moving closer to finding a replacement for William Roe, the hospital's former chief financial officer who is expected to go to trial in February on charges he defrauded the hospital of more than $100,000.
In a news release, Dr. John Murphy said hospital officials have been "conducting an extensive search for the right candidate and have narrowed our search to a final selection.''
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- How Physicians Can Help Ease Mental Health Provider Shortages
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Physicians as Economic Powerhouses and Tech Laggards
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge