Danbury Hospital searches for CFO
Without a chief financial officer for the past two months, Danbury Hospital is moving closer to finding a replacement for William Roe, the hospital's former chief financial officer who is expected to go to trial in February on charges he defrauded the hospital of more than $100,000.
In a news release, Dr. John Murphy said hospital officials have been "conducting an extensive search for the right candidate and have narrowed our search to a final selection.''
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions