Danbury Hospital searches for CFO
Without a chief financial officer for the past two months, Danbury Hospital is moving closer to finding a replacement for William Roe, the hospital's former chief financial officer who is expected to go to trial in February on charges he defrauded the hospital of more than $100,000.
In a news release, Dr. John Murphy said hospital officials have been "conducting an extensive search for the right candidate and have narrowed our search to a final selection.''
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer