Danbury Hospital searches for CFO
Without a chief financial officer for the past two months, Danbury Hospital is moving closer to finding a replacement for William Roe, the hospital's former chief financial officer who is expected to go to trial in February on charges he defrauded the hospital of more than $100,000.
In a news release, Dr. John Murphy said hospital officials have been "conducting an extensive search for the right candidate and have narrowed our search to a final selection.''
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement