Danbury Hospital searches for CFO
Without a chief financial officer for the past two months, Danbury Hospital is moving closer to finding a replacement for William Roe, the hospital's former chief financial officer who is expected to go to trial in February on charges he defrauded the hospital of more than $100,000.
In a news release, Dr. John Murphy said hospital officials have been "conducting an extensive search for the right candidate and have narrowed our search to a final selection.''
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US