Cleveland Clinic meets with clergy about Huron Hospital
Huron Hospital's trauma center will stay open at least through the end of January, Cleveland Clinic President and CEO Toby Cosgrove told a group of 22 ministers, elected officials and community leaders during a private meeting Monday.
During an Oct. 22 appearance before Cleveland City Council, Cosgrove had mentioned that the Clinic might delay the closing of the East Cleveland hospital's Level II trauma center, but Monday's meeting was the first time he gave an indication of when services might end.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer