Cleveland Clinic meets with clergy about Huron Hospital
Huron Hospital's trauma center will stay open at least through the end of January, Cleveland Clinic President and CEO Toby Cosgrove told a group of 22 ministers, elected officials and community leaders during a private meeting Monday.
During an Oct. 22 appearance before Cleveland City Council, Cosgrove had mentioned that the Clinic might delay the closing of the East Cleveland hospital's Level II trauma center, but Monday's meeting was the first time he gave an indication of when services might end.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse