Cleveland Clinic meets with clergy about Huron Hospital
Huron Hospital's trauma center will stay open at least through the end of January, Cleveland Clinic President and CEO Toby Cosgrove told a group of 22 ministers, elected officials and community leaders during a private meeting Monday.
During an Oct. 22 appearance before Cleveland City Council, Cosgrove had mentioned that the Clinic might delay the closing of the East Cleveland hospital's Level II trauma center, but Monday's meeting was the first time he gave an indication of when services might end.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Programs focus on high-risk patients to reduce spending