Cleveland Clinic meets with clergy about Huron Hospital
Huron Hospital's trauma center will stay open at least through the end of January, Cleveland Clinic President and CEO Toby Cosgrove told a group of 22 ministers, elected officials and community leaders during a private meeting Monday.
During an Oct. 22 appearance before Cleveland City Council, Cosgrove had mentioned that the Clinic might delay the closing of the East Cleveland hospital's Level II trauma center, but Monday's meeting was the first time he gave an indication of when services might end.
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT