Cleveland Clinic meets with clergy about Huron Hospital
Huron Hospital's trauma center will stay open at least through the end of January, Cleveland Clinic President and CEO Toby Cosgrove told a group of 22 ministers, elected officials and community leaders during a private meeting Monday.
During an Oct. 22 appearance before Cleveland City Council, Cosgrove had mentioned that the Clinic might delay the closing of the East Cleveland hospital's Level II trauma center, but Monday's meeting was the first time he gave an indication of when services might end.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus