W.Va. hospital workers authorize strike
Union workers at Cabell Huntington Hospital are prepared to strike if contract negotiators can't resolve health care, pension and other issues.
Members of the Service Employees International Union District 1199 authorized a strike in voting conducted Monday and Tuesday.
Cabell Huntington said it received a 10-day strike notice from the union Wednesday morning.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System