Miami Valley Hospital South (OH) to build $51M addition
Miami Valley Hospital South announced Thursday the launch of a $51 million expansion that will nearly double its size by late 2012.
The addition will be a five-story, 200,000-square-foot tower with up to 64 private patient rooms for orthopedics and obstetrical care and medical surgical care.
Miami Valley Hospital South — part of Premier Health Partners, the Dayton-area’s largest health network — has a 100-acre campus in Centerville along I-675 near the intersection of Wilmington Pike and Clyo Road.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse