Cleveland Clinic announces it will lay off fewer than 200
The Cleveland Clinic will lay off fewer than 200 employees this week from a variety of administrative and clinical jobs, the hospital announced this morning.
The terminations will not affect hiring for the several hundred openings the Clinic now has, according to Clinic spokeswoman Eileen Sheil. Those who are laid off will be allowed to apply for those openings.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers