Cleveland Clinic announces it will lay off fewer than 200
The Cleveland Clinic will lay off fewer than 200 employees this week from a variety of administrative and clinical jobs, the hospital announced this morning.
The terminations will not affect hiring for the several hundred openings the Clinic now has, according to Clinic spokeswoman Eileen Sheil. Those who are laid off will be allowed to apply for those openings.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch