Cleveland Clinic announces it will lay off fewer than 200
The Cleveland Clinic will lay off fewer than 200 employees this week from a variety of administrative and clinical jobs, the hospital announced this morning.
The terminations will not affect hiring for the several hundred openings the Clinic now has, according to Clinic spokeswoman Eileen Sheil. Those who are laid off will be allowed to apply for those openings.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots