Cleveland Clinic announces it will lay off fewer than 200
The Cleveland Clinic will lay off fewer than 200 employees this week from a variety of administrative and clinical jobs, the hospital announced this morning.
The terminations will not affect hiring for the several hundred openings the Clinic now has, according to Clinic spokeswoman Eileen Sheil. Those who are laid off will be allowed to apply for those openings.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- The case for concierge medicine