Cleveland Clinic announces it will lay off fewer than 200
The Cleveland Clinic will lay off fewer than 200 employees this week from a variety of administrative and clinical jobs, the hospital announced this morning.
The terminations will not affect hiring for the several hundred openings the Clinic now has, according to Clinic spokeswoman Eileen Sheil. Those who are laid off will be allowed to apply for those openings.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System