Opinion: Help paralyzed veterans
"How can I support veterans?"
This is the question I get asked more often, by more people, from every walk of life and every part of our country. It's a great question that speaks volumes about the generosity of a people who don't take our hard-fought freedoms for granted.
Whether it's the school janitor from my hometown of Woodward, Okla., or the CEO of a multibillion-dollar company, my answer is always the same: Make it your mission to help empower the lives of paralyzed veterans and their families. Give these brave men and women a big salute by helping them lead full, independent and productive lives.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?