Hospital pharmacist charged with placing hidden camera in bathroom
A pharmacy manager at a Wayne hospital faces an invasion of privacy charge after he admitted placing a hidden camera in the ceiling of a men's bathroom at St. Joseph's Hospital, according to Wayne police.
Leonardo Zoppa, 34, was arrested Wednesday night at his Clifton home, said Wayne Detective Captain James Clarke. He admitted to placing cameras in two other bathrooms as well, a Barnes and Noble in Clifton and Club 46, a gym in Fairfield.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty