Nonprofit launches electronic health records safety tracker
Insurance companies and the Food & Drug Administration plan to use information collected on the system, called EHRevent, to develop educational literature regarding patient safety and EHRs.
Malpractice insurance companies, also known as professional liability carriers, are among the "strongest supporters" of the EHRevent system, according to iHealth Alliance.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement