EHR online safety system launched
A new online safety reporting system to help doctors and other clinicians tackle issues related to the implementation of electronic health record (EHRs) has been launched by the iHealth Alliance, a not-for-profit organization, in collaboration with federal agencies, the PDR Network and other healthcare stakeholders.
What is the greatest gadget ever?...or at least your favorite...gadget...ever? The iPhone, iPad, Microwave? In this fun episode we hit the streets to find out.
At a press conference Monday in Washington D.C. to launch the website, speakers indicated that they clearly expect difficult issues to arise as healthcare delivery organizations move away from a paper-based system and accelerate their adoption of EHRs. But they noted that information collected from the site should help healthcare providers with software problems, inadequate user training, security, and data-related issues.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data