EHR online safety system launched
A new online safety reporting system to help doctors and other clinicians tackle issues related to the implementation of electronic health record (EHRs) has been launched by the iHealth Alliance, a not-for-profit organization, in collaboration with federal agencies, the PDR Network and other healthcare stakeholders.
What is the greatest gadget ever?...or at least your favorite...gadget...ever? The iPhone, iPad, Microwave? In this fun episode we hit the streets to find out.
At a press conference Monday in Washington D.C. to launch the website, speakers indicated that they clearly expect difficult issues to arise as healthcare delivery organizations move away from a paper-based system and accelerate their adoption of EHRs. But they noted that information collected from the site should help healthcare providers with software problems, inadequate user training, security, and data-related issues.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers