EHR online safety system launched
A new online safety reporting system to help doctors and other clinicians tackle issues related to the implementation of electronic health record (EHRs) has been launched by the iHealth Alliance, a not-for-profit organization, in collaboration with federal agencies, the PDR Network and other healthcare stakeholders.
What is the greatest gadget ever?...or at least your favorite...gadget...ever? The iPhone, iPad, Microwave? In this fun episode we hit the streets to find out.
At a press conference Monday in Washington D.C. to launch the website, speakers indicated that they clearly expect difficult issues to arise as healthcare delivery organizations move away from a paper-based system and accelerate their adoption of EHRs. But they noted that information collected from the site should help healthcare providers with software problems, inadequate user training, security, and data-related issues.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US