EHR online safety system launched
A new online safety reporting system to help doctors and other clinicians tackle issues related to the implementation of electronic health record (EHRs) has been launched by the iHealth Alliance, a not-for-profit organization, in collaboration with federal agencies, the PDR Network and other healthcare stakeholders.
What is the greatest gadget ever?...or at least your favorite...gadget...ever? The iPhone, iPad, Microwave? In this fun episode we hit the streets to find out.
At a press conference Monday in Washington D.C. to launch the website, speakers indicated that they clearly expect difficult issues to arise as healthcare delivery organizations move away from a paper-based system and accelerate their adoption of EHRs. But they noted that information collected from the site should help healthcare providers with software problems, inadequate user training, security, and data-related issues.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health