EHR online safety system launched
A new online safety reporting system to help doctors and other clinicians tackle issues related to the implementation of electronic health record (EHRs) has been launched by the iHealth Alliance, a not-for-profit organization, in collaboration with federal agencies, the PDR Network and other healthcare stakeholders.
What is the greatest gadget ever?...or at least your favorite...gadget...ever? The iPhone, iPad, Microwave? In this fun episode we hit the streets to find out.
At a press conference Monday in Washington D.C. to launch the website, speakers indicated that they clearly expect difficult issues to arise as healthcare delivery organizations move away from a paper-based system and accelerate their adoption of EHRs. But they noted that information collected from the site should help healthcare providers with software problems, inadequate user training, security, and data-related issues.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013