EHR online safety system launched
A new online safety reporting system to help doctors and other clinicians tackle issues related to the implementation of electronic health record (EHRs) has been launched by the iHealth Alliance, a not-for-profit organization, in collaboration with federal agencies, the PDR Network and other healthcare stakeholders.
What is the greatest gadget ever?...or at least your favorite...gadget...ever? The iPhone, iPad, Microwave? In this fun episode we hit the streets to find out.
At a press conference Monday in Washington D.C. to launch the website, speakers indicated that they clearly expect difficult issues to arise as healthcare delivery organizations move away from a paper-based system and accelerate their adoption of EHRs. But they noted that information collected from the site should help healthcare providers with software problems, inadequate user training, security, and data-related issues.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- No Boost to NFP Hospital Bond Ratings from Medicaid Expansion
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- A Christmas Wish List for US Healthcare