Investigators probe death of Condell Medical Center worker
As federal safety inspectors investigated how a Prospect Heights man was crushed to death by falling lead-lined drywall at the Libertyville hospital where he worked, family members on Thursday were making arrangements for services in the northwest suburbs and burial in his native Poland.
Raymond Zalewa, 26, died Tuesday evening at Advocate Condell Medical Center, where he worked in the environmental services department, said hospital spokesman Vincent Pierri.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened
- Data Collaborative Taps Predictive Analytics to Coordinate Care
- HFMA: Revenue Cycle, Reimbursements Share the Spotlight
- Physician Pay Will Soon Depend on Outcomes