Investigators probe death of Condell Medical Center worker
As federal safety inspectors investigated how a Prospect Heights man was crushed to death by falling lead-lined drywall at the Libertyville hospital where he worked, family members on Thursday were making arrangements for services in the northwest suburbs and burial in his native Poland.
Raymond Zalewa, 26, died Tuesday evening at Advocate Condell Medical Center, where he worked in the environmental services department, said hospital spokesman Vincent Pierri.
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- How Physicians Can Help Ease Mental Health Provider Shortages
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Physicians as Economic Powerhouses and Tech Laggards
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- The Flourishing Medical Tourism Business in America