St. Paul Heart Clinic (MN) to dissolve on Jan. 1 into hospital groups
With a wave to the economics of present-day health care, the St. Paul Heart Clinic will go out of business on Jan. 1 when its 31 cardiologists join the Allina and Health East hospital systems.
Clinics integrating with hospitals has become common as federal reimbursement procedures have become more cumbersome for standalone cardiology groups.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US