St. Paul Heart Clinic (MN) to dissolve on Jan. 1 into hospital groups
With a wave to the economics of present-day health care, the St. Paul Heart Clinic will go out of business on Jan. 1 when its 31 cardiologists join the Allina and Health East hospital systems.
Clinics integrating with hospitals has become common as federal reimbursement procedures have become more cumbersome for standalone cardiology groups.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers