Colorado puts medical pot under microscope
Colorado state regulators are putting the final touches on a fat stack of rules aimed at monitoring, recording and tracking every aspect of the booming medical-marijuana industry, from seed to sale.
The regulatory system—more rigorous and comprehensive than in any other state—will likely require pot growers to place tags on every plant and train security cameras on their cultivation rooms around the clock.
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- A Christmas Wish List for US Healthcare
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Two-Midnight Rule Will Cost Hospitals Big
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014