UH (OH) announces naming of cancer center, $42 million gift
The Cancer Center at University Hospitals Case Medical Center has a new name.
Nearly 1,200 people, including UH employees, benefactors and community leaders, converged on Severance Hall on Monday night at an invitation-only event to hear UH Chief Executive Tom Zenty announce a $42 million gift to the hospital system.
The Jane and Lee Seidman Cancer Center, which will open in May 2011, has been renamed in honor of the Pepper Pike couple.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement