UH (OH) announces naming of cancer center, $42 million gift
The Cancer Center at University Hospitals Case Medical Center has a new name.
Nearly 1,200 people, including UH employees, benefactors and community leaders, converged on Severance Hall on Monday night at an invitation-only event to hear UH Chief Executive Tom Zenty announce a $42 million gift to the hospital system.
The Jane and Lee Seidman Cancer Center, which will open in May 2011, has been renamed in honor of the Pepper Pike couple.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses