UH (OH) announces naming of cancer center, $42 million gift
The Cancer Center at University Hospitals Case Medical Center has a new name.
Nearly 1,200 people, including UH employees, benefactors and community leaders, converged on Severance Hall on Monday night at an invitation-only event to hear UH Chief Executive Tom Zenty announce a $42 million gift to the hospital system.
The Jane and Lee Seidman Cancer Center, which will open in May 2011, has been renamed in honor of the Pepper Pike couple.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- Why single payer died in VT