What all those deficit-reduction plans propose for Medicare
You can be forgiven for losing track of the various deficit-reduction groups floating around. (There are a lot of them, including the White House-sponsored commission, whose final plan was today endorsed by seven of its members.)
All of their proposals include suggestions for cutting the growth in Medicare spending. The Kaiser Family Foundation has put together a detailed chart showing how six of the plans compare when it comes to the federal insurance program.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions