Parkland hospital execs will split $3.8 million in incentive pay
The top managers at Parkland Memorial Hospital will divide up $3.8 million in incentive pay, which the board of managers approved this afternoon.
The extra pay will be split among 160 managers, including four whose jobs were recently eliminated.
Last year, Parkland split more than $2 million among 28 managers and Dr. Ron Anderson, the hospital's president and chief executive.
Parkland board member Alan Walne said the executives deserved this year's extra pay.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing