Parkland hospital execs will split $3.8 million in incentive pay
The top managers at Parkland Memorial Hospital will divide up $3.8 million in incentive pay, which the board of managers approved this afternoon.
The extra pay will be split among 160 managers, including four whose jobs were recently eliminated.
Last year, Parkland split more than $2 million among 28 managers and Dr. Ron Anderson, the hospital's president and chief executive.
Parkland board member Alan Walne said the executives deserved this year's extra pay.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US