Parkland hospital execs will split $3.8 million in incentive pay
The top managers at Parkland Memorial Hospital will divide up $3.8 million in incentive pay, which the board of managers approved this afternoon.
The extra pay will be split among 160 managers, including four whose jobs were recently eliminated.
Last year, Parkland split more than $2 million among 28 managers and Dr. Ron Anderson, the hospital's president and chief executive.
Parkland board member Alan Walne said the executives deserved this year's extra pay.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians