Parkland hospital execs will split $3.8 million in incentive pay
The top managers at Parkland Memorial Hospital will divide up $3.8 million in incentive pay, which the board of managers approved this afternoon.
The extra pay will be split among 160 managers, including four whose jobs were recently eliminated.
Last year, Parkland split more than $2 million among 28 managers and Dr. Ron Anderson, the hospital's president and chief executive.
Parkland board member Alan Walne said the executives deserved this year's extra pay.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX