HealthPartners forging link with Lakeview Health System
HealthPartners has signed a letter of intent to establish a link with Stillwater's Lakeview Health System, which owns Lakeview Hospital and Stillwater Medical Group, a multispecialty practice.
Lakeview is one of the few remaining independent systems in Minnesota. It will remain a separate entity with its own board.
The details of the partnership have yet to be worked out, Lakeview spokesman Rick Robbins said, though it will likely allow Lakeview to offer a wider array of services. The deal is expected to be finalized in April.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009