HealthPartners forging link with Lakeview Health System
HealthPartners has signed a letter of intent to establish a link with Stillwater's Lakeview Health System, which owns Lakeview Hospital and Stillwater Medical Group, a multispecialty practice.
Lakeview is one of the few remaining independent systems in Minnesota. It will remain a separate entity with its own board.
The details of the partnership have yet to be worked out, Lakeview spokesman Rick Robbins said, though it will likely allow Lakeview to offer a wider array of services. The deal is expected to be finalized in April.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream