HealthPartners forging link with Lakeview Health System
HealthPartners has signed a letter of intent to establish a link with Stillwater's Lakeview Health System, which owns Lakeview Hospital and Stillwater Medical Group, a multispecialty practice.
Lakeview is one of the few remaining independent systems in Minnesota. It will remain a separate entity with its own board.
The details of the partnership have yet to be worked out, Lakeview spokesman Rick Robbins said, though it will likely allow Lakeview to offer a wider array of services. The deal is expected to be finalized in April.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch