Seattle-area nonprofit hospitals execs well paid
A survey of nonprofit hospitals in the Puget Sound area found that 19 top executives and doctors earned more than $1 million in 2008.
Public radio station KUOW in Seattle reported Monday that another 59 employees at the hospitals earned at least $500,000 that year.
KUOW said it focused on 2008 because not all of the nonprofit groups have filed information reports with the IRS for 2009. It looked at 16 hospital organizations with annual revenue of $250 million or more.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers