Georgia hospital pays $13.9M to settle false claims allegations
A Georgia hospital paid $13.9 million to settle allegations it submitted false claims to the state's Medicaid program, the Justice Department said Wednesday.
The settlement resolves allegations that between November 2002 and July 2008, Thomasville, Ga., John D. Archbold Memorial Hospital Inc. made false representations to the Georgia Department of Community Health, the state agency that administers the Medicaid ...
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream