Utah doctors among the most 'wired'
Utah doctors are among the most “wired,” boasting the nation’s fifth highest adoption rate of electronic medical records.
Nearly 74 percent of the state’s health clinics are paperless — with basic or fully functional IT systems — compared to 51 percent nationally, according to a new national poll by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Minnesota, home to the highly touted Mayo Clinic, is No. 1 with 80 percent of its doctor offices digitized, followed by Massachusetts, Wisconsin and North Dakota.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems