Rule to streamline telemedicine credentialing coming soon?
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has transmitted to the Office of Management and Budget a final rule to streamline credentialing processes for physicians and other practitioners providing telemedicine services. OMB review is one of the last steps before a rule is officially published in the Federal Register. The rule will revise conditions of participation for hospitals and critical access hospitals to permit a new credentialing and privileging process for telemedicine practitioners.
- CMS to Speak with ICD-10 Backers Tuesday
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- Governor Details Healthcare Payment Reform Path in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- MetroHealth Revs Its Population Health Engine
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- HIX Success Could Generate Add-On Revenue for CT