Rule to streamline telemedicine credentialing coming soon?
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has transmitted to the Office of Management and Budget a final rule to streamline credentialing processes for physicians and other practitioners providing telemedicine services. OMB review is one of the last steps before a rule is officially published in the Federal Register. The rule will revise conditions of participation for hospitals and critical access hospitals to permit a new credentialing and privileging process for telemedicine practitioners.
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Payers Are Curbing Behavioral-Health Cost Drivers
- Medicare to Finally Pay Doctors for Care They Were Giving Away
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe