Consultants show how to save Miami's Jackson Health
The Sibery Group, Chicago healthcare consultants hired by a Jackson union, revealed on Monday a detailed plan that the consultants say can turn around the struggling public hospital system without massive labor cuts. The plan proposed that Sibery providing a turnaround team for 30 months. Sibery said there are six keys to fixing Jackson: 1 "Converting to primary care and outpatient services to treat patients in the lowest possible cost setting."
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers