Consultants show how to save Miami's Jackson Health
The Sibery Group, Chicago healthcare consultants hired by a Jackson union, revealed on Monday a detailed plan that the consultants say can turn around the struggling public hospital system without massive labor cuts. The plan proposed that Sibery providing a turnaround team for 30 months. Sibery said there are six keys to fixing Jackson: 1 "Converting to primary care and outpatient services to treat patients in the lowest possible cost setting."
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer