Consultants show how to save Miami's Jackson Health
The Sibery Group, Chicago healthcare consultants hired by a Jackson union, revealed on Monday a detailed plan that the consultants say can turn around the struggling public hospital system without massive labor cuts. The plan proposed that Sibery providing a turnaround team for 30 months. Sibery said there are six keys to fixing Jackson: 1 "Converting to primary care and outpatient services to treat patients in the lowest possible cost setting."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts