HHS Protects Same-Sex Partners' Rights in Hospitals
The federal government has announced guidelines to protect hospital patients' right to choose visitors, including same-sex domestic partners. The guidelines also support the right of patients to designate the person of their choice to make medical decisions on their behalf should they become incapacitated.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT