Slideshow: Coordination a Hurdle to Building ACOs
Despite healthcare IT and collaborative relationships emerging in the healthcare industry as core strategies for reducing costs and improving quality of care, according to the latest HealthLeaders Intelligence Report, organizations are hesitant to move forward.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems