Slideshow: Coordination a Hurdle to Building ACOs
Despite healthcare IT and collaborative relationships emerging in the healthcare industry as core strategies for reducing costs and improving quality of care, according to the latest HealthLeaders Intelligence Report, organizations are hesitant to move forward.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor