Slideshow: Coordination a Hurdle to Building ACOs
Despite healthcare IT and collaborative relationships emerging in the healthcare industry as core strategies for reducing costs and improving quality of care, according to the latest HealthLeaders Intelligence Report, organizations are hesitant to move forward.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program