Hospital Merger and Acquisition Strategies
The rules of healthcare are changing. Today, growth isn’t about just getting bigger. It’s about developing all of the components needed for coordinated care and reduced costs.
In this HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs report, leading hospital systems that have seen the value of growth from mergers and acquisitions—North Shore–LIJ Health System, Novant Health, Baylor Health Care System, and Bayhealth Medical Center—share insights and lessons learned that will help you:
• Blend a growth strategy of acquisition and new development
• Analyze acquisitions for all of the pieces of a coordinated care system including home health and ambulatory centers
• Compare centralized system leadership with site-based local leadership to create a single system culture
• Learn the steps to identify potential hospital and physician partners during due diligence that will fit the organization’s mission, vision, and values
Multimedia Requirements: Adobe Reader 9 or later, available for free download. (Past Reader versions require an active internet connection to access audios and videos.)
To make this report accessible, we’ve given you two options: You can download the entire rich-media file, or you can access the following sections:
- Analysis: The Next Wave of Healthcare M&A
- Bayhealth Medical Center - Case Study
- Baylor Health Care System - Case Study
- North Shore-LIJ Health System - Case Study
- Novant Health - Case Study
- Roundtable: A New Reason for Growth
- Executive Summary: M&A for Growth and Scale
- Presentation: Key Findings on Hospital M&A Strategies
HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs brings industry intelligence to life through multimedia-rich case studies that showcase today’s most progressive organizations. Download yours free and:
- Find critical solutions from top executive teams.
- Go behind the trends with interactive charts and graphs.
- Dive into the insights from more than 20 healthcare executives.
- Hear and view their advice in on-demand audio and video clips.
- Download it. Read it now. Share it. Come back to it for ideas and inspiration.
For information on collaboration opportunities email email@example.com or call 800/639-7477.