Future Healthcare: Collaboration, data, and process improvement to lower costs and raise quality
Explore strategies to accelerate the drive toward more cost-efficient and quality healthcare. Learn new rigorous process improvements, how to use data analysis and data mining to find new areas of variation, and how to use the power of collaboration with other hospitals, physicians, and new partners to gain an expanded view of your own areas of improvement.
In this HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs report, leading hospital systems—Virtua, Crouse Hospital, Heartland Health, and The Chester County Hospital—share insights and lessons learned that will help you:
- Redefine collaboration in a healthcare market where bigger is better
- Learn how a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award-winning hospital builds process improvement that simultaneously enhances clinical quality and reduces cost
- Explore the staffing and leadership needs, plus the infrastructure requirements for measurable and sustainable process improvement
- Make process improvement part of the ongoing culture of your healthcare organization, not just another initiative
To make this report accessible, we’ve given you two options: You can download the entire rich-media file, or you can access the following sections:
- Introduction: Shifting Healthcare Economy Puts Focus on Value
- Executive Summary: The Improvement Imperative
- Roundtable: Healthcare's New Cost Equation
- Case Study 1: The Chester County Hospital
- Case Study 2: Crouse Hospital
- Case Study 3: Heartland Health
- Case Study 4: Virtua
HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs brings industry intelligence to life through multimedia-rich case studies that showcase today’s most progressive organizations. Download yours free and:
- Find critical solutions from top executive teams.
- Go behind the trends with interactive charts and graphs.
- Dive into the insights from more than 20 healthcare executives.
- Hear and view their advice in on-demand audio and video clips.
- Download it. Read it now. Share it. Come back to it for ideas and inspiration.
For information on collaboration opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-223-1723.