The Bridge to Accountable Care Organizations
One of the key elements of healthcare reform has been to encourage hospitals, health systems, physicians, and health plans to integrate resources to provide more efficient, cost-effective healthcare. With gaps in guidance on what exactly an ACO should be, healthcare organizations have forged ahead with a myriad of strategies around clinical integration to create the foundations for accountable care.
In this HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs report, leading hospital systems— Monarch HealthCare, Sisters of St. Francis Hospital and Health Systems, The Nebraska Medical Center, and Palmetto Health—share insights and lessons learned that will help you:
- Define which structures of an accountable care organization may best apply to your health system or medical group practice
- Identify key investments that must be made in information technology, care coordination, and post-acute care
- Apply physician-alignment knowledge from a variety of settings, from integrated to voluntary staff
To make this report accessible, we’ve given you two options: You can download the entire rich-media file, or you can access the following sections:
- Introduction: Make Connections to Achieve Accountable Care Success
- Executive Summary: ACOs: The Foundation to Boost Quality and Reduce Costs
- Roundtable: Is Accountable Care Transformative?
- Case Study 1: Monarch HealthCare
- Case Study 2: Franciscan Alliance/St. Francis Hospital and Health Centers
- Case Study 3: Nebraska Accountable Care Alliance
- Case Study 4: Palmetto Health
HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs brings industry intelligence to life through multimedia-rich case studies that showcase today’s most progressive organizations. Download yours free and:
- Find critical solutions from top executive teams.
- Go behind the trends with interactive charts and graphs.
- Dive into the insights from more than 20 healthcare executives.
- Hear and view their advice in on-demand audio and video clips.
- Download it. Read it now. Share it. Come back to it for ideas and inspiration.
For information on collaboration opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-223-1723.