The Coordinated ED
Your emergency department is at the forefront of access and quality. Dynamic health systems are maximizing the efficiency, throughput, and patient experience of today’s ED in a shrinking reimbursement environment. Hospitals and physicians are also envisioning how the ED fits into a coordinated care system, with appropriate care given at multiple access points.
In this HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs report, leading hospital systems—Scripps Health, Grady Health System, Mercy Medical Center, and Cambridge Health Alliance—share insights and lessons learned that will help you:
- Reduce ED wait times and patients leaving without being seen
- Apply technology and operational improvements to increase throughput and efficiency
- Redesign the ED space to improve patient and staff satisfaction
- Optimize staff models to meet patient volume demands
Multimedia Requirements: Adobe Reader 9 or later, available for free download. (Past Reader versions require an active internet connection to access audios and videos.)
To make this report accessible, we’ve given you two options: You can download the entire rich-media file, or you can access the following sections:
HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs brings industry intelligence to life through multimedia-rich case studies that showcase today’s most progressive organizations. Download yours free and:
- Find critical solutions from top executive teams.
- Go behind the trends with interactive charts and graphs.
- Dive into the insights from more than 20 healthcare executives.
- Hear and view their advice in on-demand audio and video clips.
- Download it. Read it now. Share it. Come back to it for ideas and inspiration.
For information on collaboration opportunities email email@example.com or call 800/639-7477.