What impact do you think sweeping healthcare reform will have on community and rural hospitals?
To participate in the Community Call discussion board or to post a question, you will need to login, or if you are a new user, create a profile. You can easily do so by clicking "join" once you reach the forum. (Hint: Check "Remember" when logging in so you don't have to login each time.)
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer