What impact do you think sweeping healthcare reform will have on community and rural hospitals?
To participate in the Community Call discussion board or to post a question, you will need to login, or if you are a new user, create a profile. You can easily do so by clicking "join" once you reach the forum. (Hint: Check "Remember" when logging in so you don't have to login each time.)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts