AMGA’s data warehouse initiative in focus
Digital Healthcare & Productivity, December 4, 2007
The American Medical Group Association has been aggregating and analyzing comprehensive patient data from nearly 300 AMGA member organization who serve more than 50 million patients and represent about 75,000 physicians in 42 states. The goal is ultimately to retrieve and validate patient data stored in far-flung legacy systems using different technologies.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'