AMGA’s data warehouse initiative in focus
Digital Healthcare & Productivity, December 4, 2007
The American Medical Group Association has been aggregating and analyzing comprehensive patient data from nearly 300 AMGA member organization who serve more than 50 million patients and represent about 75,000 physicians in 42 states. The goal is ultimately to retrieve and validate patient data stored in far-flung legacy systems using different technologies.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers