2007 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Professionals Survey
HealthLeaders Media, January 2, 2008
There's a shift under way in how healthcare leaders view marketing in tough financial times. Rather than cut marketing when money is tight, as has been standard in the past, the 2007 HealthLeaders Media Annual Marketing Professionals survey suggests hospitals are starting to view marketing as a way to expand market share or at least hold on to what they've already got.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers