2007 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Professionals Survey
HealthLeaders Media, January 2, 2008
There's a shift under way in how healthcare leaders view marketing in tough financial times. Rather than cut marketing when money is tight, as has been standard in the past, the 2007 HealthLeaders Media Annual Marketing Professionals survey suggests hospitals are starting to view marketing as a way to expand market share or at least hold on to what they've already got.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives