Doctor-owned hospital plans to serve fast-growing southwest Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth Star-Telegram, March 3, 2008
USMD Hospital at Fort Worth (TX) has officially opened for business. The facility is doctor-owned, and will cater to adults and children. USMD will focus largely on outpatient procedures at first, but overnight patients are expected to get treatment there within the first few months of operation.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules