Doctor-owned hospital plans to serve fast-growing southwest Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth Star-Telegram, March 3, 2008
USMD Hospital at Fort Worth (TX) has officially opened for business. The facility is doctor-owned, and will cater to adults and children. USMD will focus largely on outpatient procedures at first, but overnight patients are expected to get treatment there within the first few months of operation.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts