Medical groups launch e-prescription advocate site
PC World/Washington Post, March 5, 2008
Five doctors organizations have launched a Web site and campaign designed to persuade physicians to switch to electronic prescribing. The Web site includes a technology guide to help doctors move to e-prescribing, provides perspectives of other doctors on the benefits of e-prescribing, and points to connected pharmacies. The Get Connected campaign and theGetRxConnected.comWeb site is aimed at the 94 percent of doctors in the U.S. who still do not write prescriptions electronically.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus