HCA agrees to seek trial delay in Virginia hospital suit
Washington Post, March 10, 2008
HCA Virginia has reached an agreement with Loudon County officials to seek a postponement of the court case surrounding a new medical center. HCA officials announced that they plan to resubmit a zoning request to build the 164-bed Broadlands Regional Medical Center, and the board voted to approve the trial delay. HCA filed its suit in Loudoun Circuit Court after the Board of Supervisors denied its zoning application in 2005.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program