Report gives Massachusetts doctors kudos for preventative care
Boston Business Journal, April 4, 2008
A report from the Massachusetts Health Quality Partners shows that the the state's primary care physicians continue to outperform many of their national peers in terms of offering preventative care and helping patients manage their chronic conditions. The report suggests, however, that there's plenty of room to both improve outcomes and better manage healthcare spending.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness