Rezoning backed for Carolinas Healthcare System hospital
The Lincolnton (NC) planning board has recommended a rezoning request that would allow Carolinas HealthCare System to build an $85 million hospital in Lincoln County. State officials approved the plan for a 101-bed hospital in February, after CHS provided details and population estimates that demonstrated the need for the facility. CHS officials hope that the facility could be open by late 2010 or early 2011.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives