Williamson Medical votes to continue fight against Spring Hill, TN, hospital
The Tennessean, April 28, 2008
The Williamson Medical Center board of trustees has decided to appeal the Tennessee Health Services Development Agency's approval of an application by HCA/TriStar to build a 56-bed hospital in Spring Hill. Williamson representatives say HCA/TriStar's proposal would unnecessarily duplicate services and that there is not enough demand for another hospital.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations