Williamson Medical votes to continue fight against Spring Hill, TN, hospital
The Tennessean, April 28, 2008
The Williamson Medical Center board of trustees has decided to appeal the Tennessee Health Services Development Agency's approval of an application by HCA/TriStar to build a 56-bed hospital in Spring Hill. Williamson representatives say HCA/TriStar's proposal would unnecessarily duplicate services and that there is not enough demand for another hospital.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus