Georgia hospital finds open-heart program partner
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, April 30, 2008
St. Joseph's Hospital will help the Lawrenceville, GA-based Gwinnett Medical Center operate its cardiac services program, pending approval from the Georgia Department of Community Health. GMC and St. Joseph's will jointly own and manage the newly created Gwinnett Cardiovascular Services. St. Joseph's doctors will offer consultation, training and support to Gwinnett Medical Center.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- The Drug Price Reform Debate