Georgia hospital finds open-heart program partner
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, April 30, 2008
St. Joseph's Hospital will help the Lawrenceville, GA-based Gwinnett Medical Center operate its cardiac services program, pending approval from the Georgia Department of Community Health. GMC and St. Joseph's will jointly own and manage the newly created Gwinnett Cardiovascular Services. St. Joseph's doctors will offer consultation, training and support to Gwinnett Medical Center.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'