Tennessee program makes sure ER is for emergencies
A new "ER Diversion" program aims to reduce waiting times in emergency rooms by redirecting patients who use ERs for non-emergency cases to one of five clinics in Nashville. The program is a collaboration between United Neighborhood Health Services and AmeriChoice by UnitedHealthcare. It is funded by a grant to TennCare by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers