Dennis Holter, executive director of marketing at St. John’s Mercy Hospital, says the St. Louis facility is proud of its high Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) scores. So proud, in fact, that St. John’s has embarked on an integrated marketing campaign to share its excitement. Billboards line the highways, TV and radio spots run in the local media, and pole banners adorn the medical campus.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream