Texas Health Resources lays off 49 people
Texas Health Resources has laid off 49 people at facilities in Tarrant, Dallas, Collin, and Erath counties because fewer people are seeking services as a result of the economic downturn, a company spokesman said. Texas Health Resources so far this year has cared for the same number of people at its hospitals as in 2007, but the nonprofit company is not seeing the growth it had expected, the spokesman said.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers