President Obama and healthcare
While it definitely matters for healthcare who leads the White House and Congress, at this particular moment in history perhaps it matters less than you might think, says Sg2 Vice President Stephen Jenkins. He says that regardless of who was elected, a certain set of facts remain, including Medicare is in deep fiscal trouble and the national economy is swooning. These facts not only suck the political air away from other policy issues, but will be a persistent drag on tax revenues for years to come.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus