President Obama and healthcare
While it definitely matters for healthcare who leads the White House and Congress, at this particular moment in history perhaps it matters less than you might think, says Sg2 Vice President Stephen Jenkins. He says that regardless of who was elected, a certain set of facts remain, including Medicare is in deep fiscal trouble and the national economy is swooning. These facts not only suck the political air away from other policy issues, but will be a persistent drag on tax revenues for years to come.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate