President Obama and healthcare
While it definitely matters for healthcare who leads the White House and Congress, at this particular moment in history perhaps it matters less than you might think, says Sg2 Vice President Stephen Jenkins. He says that regardless of who was elected, a certain set of facts remain, including Medicare is in deep fiscal trouble and the national economy is swooning. These facts not only suck the political air away from other policy issues, but will be a persistent drag on tax revenues for years to come.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts