Charleston (SC) Memorial Hospital closing
Charleston (SC) Memorial Hospital is closing, with most of its functions to be absorbed by the Medical University of South Carolina Hospital. Medical director Patrick Cawley said the emergency department will be absorbed into the main university hospital, while other clinical functions will move to the Ashley River Tower hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers