HCA job cuts may affect 100 employees
HCA Inc. is closing the emergency department and most other operations at its 38-bed hospital in Portland, TN, a decision that affects about 60 employees. In addition, HCA subsidiary TriStar Health System is planning to cut 50 administrative and management jobs in 2009, including through not filling open positions and changing the roles of some employees.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care