Cleveland Clinic discloses doctors' industry ties
The Cleveland Clinic plans to announce it has begun publicly reporting the business relationships that any of its 1,800 staff doctors and scientists have with drug and device makers. The clinic is making a complete disclosure of doctors' and researchers' financial ties available on its Web site, www.clevelandclinic.org. It appears to be the first such step by a major medical center to disclose the industry relationships of individual doctors.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal