Cleveland Clinic discloses doctors' industry ties
The Cleveland Clinic plans to announce it has begun publicly reporting the business relationships that any of its 1,800 staff doctors and scientists have with drug and device makers. The clinic is making a complete disclosure of doctors' and researchers' financial ties available on its Web site, www.clevelandclinic.org. It appears to be the first such step by a major medical center to disclose the industry relationships of individual doctors.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer