Baltimore Washington Medical Center is doubling its size, expanding its scope
Baltimore Sun, January 5, 2009
The Baltimore Washington Medical Center has nearly doubled its size with the completion of a $117 million expansion that will accommodate more critical care patients and increase space for its outpatient services.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers