Texas bills seek disclosure of pharmaceutical companies' payments to doctors
Texas lawmakers may be ready to force pharmaceutical companies to disclose payments to doctors. Mirroring a national trend, two Texas lawmakers have filed bills to require drug manufacturers to report all payments to Texas healthcare providers, including consulting fees and honoraria, gifts, and travel perks.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013