Texas bills seek disclosure of pharmaceutical companies' payments to doctors
Texas lawmakers may be ready to force pharmaceutical companies to disclose payments to doctors. Mirroring a national trend, two Texas lawmakers have filed bills to require drug manufacturers to report all payments to Texas healthcare providers, including consulting fees and honoraria, gifts, and travel perks.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers