North Wilkesboro, NC, hospital cuts 45 jobs in restructuring
Wilkes Journal-Patriot, January 14, 2009
Officials at North Wilkesboro, NC-based Wilkes Regional Medical Center have announced that 45 positions have been eliminated in order to cut costs. According to Gene Faile, who assumed duties as the hospital's chief executive officer in early December, the restructuring is intended to improve the hospital's operating performance and secure its future prosperity.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts