North Wilkesboro, NC, hospital cuts 45 jobs in restructuring
Wilkes Journal-Patriot, January 14, 2009
Officials at North Wilkesboro, NC-based Wilkes Regional Medical Center have announced that 45 positions have been eliminated in order to cut costs. According to Gene Faile, who assumed duties as the hospital's chief executive officer in early December, the restructuring is intended to improve the hospital's operating performance and secure its future prosperity.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream