North Wilkesboro, NC, hospital cuts 45 jobs in restructuring
Wilkes Journal-Patriot, January 14, 2009
Officials at North Wilkesboro, NC-based Wilkes Regional Medical Center have announced that 45 positions have been eliminated in order to cut costs. According to Gene Faile, who assumed duties as the hospital's chief executive officer in early December, the restructuring is intended to improve the hospital's operating performance and secure its future prosperity.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus