Will Obama build on Bush legacy in community health?
Wall Street Journal (blog), January 22, 2009
As President Obama gets down to the business of increasing access to health coverage, some liberals in Congress are suggesting he follow the Bush administration's lead and expand community health centers, according to this Wall Street Journal health blog posting.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program